За сто долларов. Может, жену туда послать? Или они хорошему не научат? Кстати, ведь это новая мода, в ХХ веке попсы такого типа не было.
What will be covered:
• The Case for Marriage. Is there still a need for marriage in today’s world? What purpose does it serve, psychologically and spiritually?
• Jewish Bedroom Secrets. Judaism has much to say about the physical side of marriage. This lesson draws upon the wisdom of the Kabbalah and shares practical tools to increase spousal intimacy of heart, mind, body, and soul.
• Will my Spouse Ever Change? What if only one partner is committed to improving the marriage? This lesson examines the ideal of an expectation-free relationship, and how to value your partner for who they are.
• Becoming a Better Half. Marriage can bring out the best and worst in people. This lesson focuses on the individual character traits that influence marriage. We also explore how marriage can be a tool for self improvement.
• Danger Ahead. How does one defend a marriage from the threats of boredom from within and temptation from without? This lesson shows ways to form and fortify an exclusive and powerful relationship.
• Make Up or Break Up? How far should you go to make a marriage work? This lesson explores Jewish insights on divorce that provide powerful instruction on how to stay married when the going gets tough.