SEC. 768. ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS FOR CERTAIN PERSECUTED RELIGIOUS MINORITIES.
(a) In General.--The Secretary shall adjust the status of an alien to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if the alien--
(1) is a persecuted religious minority;
(2) is admissible to the United States as an immigrant, except as provided under subsection (b);
(3) had an application for asylum pending on May 1, 2003;
(4) applies for such adjustment of status;
(5) was physically present in the United States on the date the application for such adjustment is filed; and
(6) pays a fee, in an amount determined by the Secretary, for the processing of such application.
(b) Waiver of Certain Grounds for Inadmissibility.--